19 August 2013

Resist, By CD Reiss



***MATURE CONTENT. HOT SEX. DIRTY TALK. ADULT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT ADULT PROBLEMS***

The story of Jonathan Drazen and Monica Faulkner continues.

And Monica has to step up to the plate.....

I looked down at him, with his tourmaline eyes and copper hair, and believed him despite my better judgment.

I forgave him despite my misgivings. I loved him just because I did.

My heart wasn't sensible or guarded enough. Not by a sight. I was a walking raw nerve ending of emotion, as if the years I'd spent away from men and sex had made me more emotional, more vulnerable, more foolish.

I ran my fingers through his hair, feeling like the victim of a crime of consent.


 
I have been a fan of this series since I first read Beg, and with each part of the serial that has came out, I have wanted more! So you can tell that I enjoy this series if I am begging for more to come.


Throughout the course of this series, we have met Jonathan and Monica. We have joined them on the course of their relationship, the ups and downs. While some parts of their story has left me wondering what exactly can happen next, CD seems to have a few tricks up her sleeves because I am left with shock because of what happens in the story.


With the way that the last book ended, I was wondering what exactly was going to happen to Jonathan, and I have to say that I was pleased as to how this story had progressed and how we were able to learn more about him and his past. Monica's character seems to grow more backbone throughout the books, and with this book showing it more than any of the other books.


This book has its own share of twists and turns and once again I am left wanting more and more. As of now the only complaint that I have is the fact that the next book is going to be the last one in the series!


This series is a must read for sure! It is completely worth it and its just an amazing story over all!


 
B&N 


0 comments:

Post a Comment